On Your Mark, Get Set…Read! Kendore Learning’s Decodable Readers bring phonics concepts to life with colorful illustrations and lively controlled vocabulary stories.
Each book outlines prerequisite concepts (including sounds, high frequency words, and relevant skills) and provides helpful reading strategies. Comprehension questions and cut-out high frequency word flashcards ensure mastery.
Go on an adventure with Pat the rat to reinforce the /a/ sound. Will Pat have luck making new friends? You’ll have to read Pat Met Chad to find out!
- 20 page story with controlled vocabulary.
- Includes 10 color-coded high frequency word flashcards.
- Sounds and word usage align with the majority of structured language curricula.
- Reinforces the /a/ sound, other vowel sounds, single consonants, and consonant digraphs. Concepts are clearly outlined.
- Four comprehension questions encourage conversation.
Contact us regarding bulk orders.
More Decodable Readers are being developed. Check back frequently for new releases!