On Your Mark, Get Set…Read! Kendore Learning’s Decodable Readers bring phonics concepts to life with colorful illustrations and lively controlled vocabulary stories.
Each book outlines prerequisite concepts (including sounds, high frequency words, and relevant skills) and provides helpful reading strategies. Comprehension questions and cut-out high frequency word flashcards ensure mastery.
Go on an adventure with Fern and her friends to reinforce r-controlled vowels. Will Fern learn to share her toys? You’ll have to read Fern and Her Friends to find out!
- 16 page story with controlled vocabulary.
- Includes 10 color-coded high frequency word flashcards.
- Sounds and word usage align with the majority of structured language curricula.
- Reinforces vowel sounds, bridge e words, and r-controlled vowels (er, ur, and ir). Concepts are clearly outlined.
- Four comprehension questions encourage conversation.
Contact us regarding bulk orders.
More Decodable Readers are being developed. Check back frequently for new releases!