This informative training will show you a fresh approach to teach reading and vocabulary!
Join us for this engaging workshop offered over two half days:
Thursday, December 3 from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm Central time, and
Thursday, December 10 from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm Central time
Workshop Participants will receive the following materials (valued at over $125!):
- REVLOC Syllable Deck and Games
- Tiger Trek R-Controlled Vowel Deck and Games
- Toss and Teach Ball
- Laminated Dual Sound Track/Dot & Jot and Spots (small group set of 5)
- Sound Track Lists for Syllable Types and Morphology (with digital access)
- Syllable Division Lists and Keys (with digital access)
Registrants will receive a Zoom link to participate. Materials will ship separately with digital material weblinks being sent after each session.
8 instructional hours will be earned with attendance at both sessions to be used toward CEUs for ALTA, IMSLEC, IDA, and AOGPE. Certificate will be emailed after second session.