On Your Mark, Get Set…Read! Kendore Learning’s Decodable Readers bring phonics concepts to life with colorful illustrations and lively controlled vocabulary stories.
Each book outlines prerequisite concepts (including sounds, high frequency words, and relevant skills) and provides helpful reading strategies. Comprehension questions and cut-out high frequency word flashcards ensure mastery.
Follow the doe and the moth to reinforce the /oe/ sound. What adventures will they encounter? You’ll have to read The Doe and the Moth to find out!
- 16 page story with controlled vocabulary.
- Includes 10 color-coded high frequency word flashcards.
- Sounds and word usage align with the majority of structured language curricula.
- Reinforces bridge e words, consonant digraphs and vowel sounds (ee, i, e, a u, o, aw and oe). Concepts are clearly outlined.
- Four comprehension questions encourage conversation.
Contact us regarding bulk orders.
More Decodable Readers are being developed. Check back frequently for new releases!