Buy a set and save!
On Your Mark, Get Set…Read! Kendore Learning’s Decodable Readers bring phonics concepts to life with colorful illustrations and lively controlled vocabulary stories.
Each book outlines prerequisite concepts (including sounds, high frequency words, and relevant skills) and provides helpful reading strategies. Comprehension questions and cut-out high frequency word flashcards ensure mastery.
- 16 or 20 page stories with controlled vocabulary.
- Ten color-coded high frequency word flashcards in each book.
- Sounds and word usage align with the majority of structured language curricula.
- Each book reinforces specific phonics concepts. Concepts are clearly outlined.
- Four comprehension questions in each book encourage conversation.
- Sheep Seek Seed: /ee/
- Pat Met Chad: /a/
- I Fish with Jim: /i/
- A Hike with Dad: Bridge 'E'
- Fern and Her Friends: R-Controlled Vowels
- Bud the Pig: /u/
- The Ash Tree: Consonant Blends
- The Doe and the Moth: /oe/
Contact us regarding bulk orders.
More Decodable Readers are being developed. Check back frequently for new releases!