Kendore-trained teachers are offered the opportunity to become Kendore Certified Multisensory Structured Language Teachers. Kendore Certified Teachers develop a depth and breadth of knowledge that enhances their classroom work and allows them to achieve mastery.
Kendore Certification Process
The Kendore Certification process is rigorous (taking approximately two years), and includes the following:
- Completion of Kendore Learning Classroom Training
- Kendore Kingdom Part 1
- Kendore Kingdom Part 2
- Word Play Vocabulary
- Completion of practicum
- Independent reading, research and assignments
- 60 contact hours with students of various ages
- Observations by Kendore Instructors (in person or using virtual technology), including detailed feedback sessions
- Lesson plan development and implementation for all 60 hours of instruction
- Passing of final exam
- Certification will last for a three-year period upon completion of all requirements.
- Recertification after 3 years requires completion of 30 hours (over 3 years) of Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Continuing education may include approved workshops, seminars, symposia, conferences, audio and video conferences, etc. Documentation of all follow-up conferences, instructional classes, and observations will be required.
Contact us to learn more.
IMSLEC and IDA Accreditation
Kendore Learning’s training program and curriculum have been officially accredited by:
- The International Multisensory Structured Language Education Council (IMSLEC)
- International Dyslexia Association (IDA)
Educators trained by Kendore Learning know that our training and curriculum meet well-defined educational standards. Our curriculum, staff, and facilities have been rigorously examined throughout the two-year IMSLEC and IDA Accreditation process and we are thrilled to have passed with flying colors and high accolades!
Learn more about IMSLEC and IDA Accreditation
Apply now to become a Kendore Certified Multisensory Structured Language Teacher